Home > About Northland > Vision, Mission & Values > Mission
Nurturing Character, Inspiring Learning
• We inculcate values, develop social-emotional competencies, enhance leadership skills and cultivate a sense of civic mindedness.
• We nurture our students to be healthy individuals who possess the physical and mental strength to adapt to changes and challenges in life.
• We ignite the intellectual curiosity of our students by making learning engaging and exciting.
• We embrace pedagogy which is authentic, inquiry-based and anchored in real world contexts.
• We role model lifelong learning for our students, by being lifelong learners ourselves.
Updated on 23 Feb 2018