Home > About Northland > Vision, Mission & Values > Vision
Learners who Share, Citizens who Care and Leaders who Dare
Learners who Share
• We are a community of learners who grow together as one in our pursuit of excellence.
• We are lifelong learners who take ownership of our growth and development.
• We are passionate about learning through collaboration, and actively share our knowledge and skills.
Citizens who Care
• We are committed to improving our community through active involvement and service.
• We are loyal to our nation, and at the same time possess a global world-view.
• We are concerned citizens who will do what is necessary to ensure that Singapore thrives.
Leaders who Dare
• We lead with purpose and integrity, and are respected for our courage and commitment to make a positive difference.
• We advocate change and progress, and remain resilient in the face of challenges.
• We are leaders who are firmly anchored in values, and who take the initiative to improve the lives of those around us.
Updated on 23 Feb 2018