- About Northland
- Academic Curriculum
Applied Learning Programme (ALP) @ NSS- Eldertech Craft and Technology Department English Language & Literature Department Humanities Department ICT @ NSS Mathematics Department Mother Tongue Department Physical Education & Music Department Science Department Normal Technical (NT) Curriculum Staff Matters Professional Development Staff Well-Being
- Student Matters
Administration Student Handbook Financial Assistance Scheme (FAS) Uniform Sale Guidelines The Code of Conduct for Students School Rules Rights & Responsibilities of Stakeholders Home-based Learning Guide Home-based Learning - Helpline Examination Matters Examination Schedule (External & Internal) Release of 'O' Level Results Release of 'N' Level Results Secondary One Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Sec 1 Camp Respect Exam Timetable Secondary Two Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Secondary 3 Subject Combination Sec 3 Subject Combination Results Exam Timetable Secondary Three Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Exam Timetable Secondary Four & Five Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Exam Timetable
- Student Development Curriculum
Character and Citizenship Education Values in Action National Education Internationalization Education and Career Guidance (ECG) MOE SEXUALITY EDUCATION IN SCHOOLS Cyberwellness SEPAS Balanced Wellness Socio-Emotional Learning Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) Co-Curricular Activities CCA Information CCA Website Direct School Admission Direct School Admission Direct School Admission (DSA-Sec) 2020 About Northland Floorball and Hockey Northland Success Stories Why you should be here? Northland's Criteria for Selection Northland's DSA Schedule Contact Us Learning for Life Programme (LLP) SPARCLE Weeks SPARCLE 1 SPARCLE 2 STUDENTS’ COUNCIL
School Advisory Committee Parent Support Group Alumni Ex-Student Achievements Parents Parents Gateway
- Contact Us
Contact Information Map & Directions FAQ Page
- Sec 1 Registration (2021)
NSS Welcomes You First Day of School Sale of Books Sale of Uniforms New FAS Applications Subject-Based Banding (SBB) CCA Experience Signature Programmes NSS Parents Support Group Maps & Directions
- E-Open House 2020
Home > About Northland > Vision, Mission & Values > Mission
Nurturing Character, Inspiring Learning
• We inculcate values, develop social-emotional competencies, enhance leadership skills and cultivate a sense of civic mindedness.
• We nurture our students to be healthy individuals who possess the physical and mental strength to adapt to changes and challenges in life.
• We ignite the intellectual curiosity of our students by making learning engaging and exciting.
• We embrace pedagogy which is authentic, inquiry-based and anchored in real world contexts.
• We role model lifelong learning for our students, by being lifelong learners ourselves.
Updated on 23 Feb 2018