- About Northland
- Academic Curriculum
Applied Learning Programme (ALP) Craft and Technology Department English Language & Literature Department Humanities Department ICT @ NSS Mathematics Department Mother Tongue Department Physical Education & Music Department Science Department Normal Technical (NT) Curriculum Staff Matters Professional Development Staff Well-Being
- Student Development Curriculum
Character and Citizenship Education Values in Action National Education Internationalization Education and Career Guidance (ECG) MOE SEXUALITY EDUCATION IN SCHOOLS Cyberwellness SEPAS Balanced Wellness Socio-Emotional Learning Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) Co-Curricular Activities CCA Information Direct School Admissions (DSA) Announcements Criteria for selection Selection Process DSA Schedule Application Contact Us FAQ Learning for Life Programme (LLP) SPARCLE Weeks SPARCLE 1 SPARCLE 2 Prefectorial Board
- Student Matters
Administration Student Handbook The Code of Conduct for Students School Rules Rights & Responsibilities of Stakeholders Examination Matters Examination Schedule (External & Internal) Release of 'O' Level Results Release of 'N' Level Results Secondary One Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Sec 1 Camp Respect Exam Timetable Secondary Two Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Secondary 3 Subject Combination Sec 3 Subject Combination Results Exam Timetable Secondary Three Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Exam Timetable Secondary Four & Five Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Exam Timetable
School Advisory Committee Parent Support Group Alumni Ex-Student Achievements Parents Parents Gateway
- Contact Us
Contact Information Map & Directions FAQ Page
Home > About Northland > Vision, Mission & Values > Mission
Nurturing Character, Inspiring Learning
• We inculcate values, develop social-emotional competencies, enhance leadership skills and cultivate a sense of civic mindedness.
• We nurture our students to be healthy individuals who possess the physical and mental strength to adapt to changes and challenges in life.
• We ignite the intellectual curiosity of our students by making learning engaging and exciting.
• We embrace pedagogy which is authentic, inquiry-based and anchored in real world contexts.
• We role model lifelong learning for our students, by being lifelong learners ourselves.
Updated on 23 Feb 2018