- About Northland
- Academic Curriculum
Applied Learning Programme (ALP) @ NSS- Eldertech Craft and Technology Department English Language & Literature Department Humanities Department ICT @ NSS Mathematics Department Mother Tongue Department Physical Education & Music Department Science Department Normal Technical (NT) Curriculum Staff Matters Professional Development Staff Well-Being
- Student Matters
Administration Student Handbook Financial Assistance Scheme (FAS) Uniform Sale Guidelines The Code of Conduct for Students School Rules Rights & Responsibilities of Stakeholders Home-based Learning Guide Home-based Learning - Helpline Examination Matters Examination Schedule (External & Internal) Release of 'O' Level Results Release of 'N' Level Results Secondary One Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Sec 1 Camp Respect Exam Timetable Secondary Two Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Secondary 3 Subject Combination Sec 3 Subject Combination Results Sec 2 Camp Responsibility Exam Timetable Secondary Three Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Sec 3 Elective Modules (SPARCLE 1) Exam Timetable Secondary Four & Five Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Sec 4E/5N Graduation Programme Sec 4N Elective Modules Exam Timetable
- Student Development Curriculum
Character and Citizenship Education Values in Action National Education Internationalization Education and Career Guidance (ECG) MOE SEXUALITY EDUCATION IN SCHOOLS Cyberwellness SEPAS Balanced Wellness Socio-Emotional Learning Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) Co-Curricular Activities CCA Information CCA Website Direct School Admission (DSA) Direct School Admission (DSA) Northland’s Sporting History Northland Success Stories Why should you be here? Northland’s DSA Process & Schedule Contact Us Learning for Life Programme (LLP) SPARCLE Weeks SPARCLE 1 SPARCLE 2 STUDENTS’ COUNCIL
School Advisory Committee Parent Support Group Alumni Ex-Student Achievements Parents Parents Gateway
- Contact Us
Contact Information Map & Directions FAQ Page
- Sec 1 Registration (2021)
NSS Welcomes You First Day of School Sale of Books Sale of Uniforms New FAS Applications Subject-Based Banding (SBB) CCA Experience Signature Programmes NSS Parents Support Group Maps & Directions
- E-Open House 2020
Home > About Northland > Vision, Mission & Values > Mission
Nurturing Character, Inspiring Learning
• We inculcate values, develop social-emotional competencies, enhance leadership skills and cultivate a sense of civic mindedness.
• We nurture our students to be healthy individuals who possess the physical and mental strength to adapt to changes and challenges in life.
• We ignite the intellectual curiosity of our students by making learning engaging and exciting.
• We embrace pedagogy which is authentic, inquiry-based and anchored in real world contexts.
• We role model lifelong learning for our students, by being lifelong learners ourselves.
Updated on 23 Feb 2018