- About Northland
- Academic Curriculum
Applied Learning Programme (ALP) Craft and Technology Department English Language & Literature Department Humanities Department ICT @ NSS Mathematics Department Mother Tongue Department Physical Education & Music Department Science Department Normal Technical (NT) Curriculum Staff Matters Professional Development Staff Well-Being
- Student Development Curriculum
Character and Citizenship Education Values in Action National Education Internationalization Education and Career Guidance (ECG) MOE SEXUALITY EDUCATION IN SCHOOLS Cyberwellness SEPAS Balanced Wellness Socio-Emotional Learning Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) Co-Curricular Activities CCA Information Direct School Admission Direct School Admission Direct School Admission (DSA-Sec) 2020 About Northland Floorball and Hockey Northland Success Stories Why you should be here? Northland's Criteria for Selection Northland's DSA Schedule Contact Us Learning for Life Programme (LLP) SPARCLE Weeks SPARCLE 1 SPARCLE 2 Student Leadership
- Student Matters
Administration Student Handbook The Code of Conduct for Students School Rules Rights & Responsibilities of Stakeholders Home-based Learning Guide Home-based Learning - Helpline Examination Matters Examination Schedule (External & Internal) Release of 'O' Level Results Release of 'N' Level Results Secondary One Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Sec 1 Camp Respect Exam Timetable Secondary Two Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Secondary 3 Subject Combination Sec 3 Subject Combination Results Exam Timetable Secondary Three Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Exam Timetable Secondary Four & Five Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Exam Timetable
School Advisory Committee Parent Support Group Alumni Ex-Student Achievements Parents Parents Gateway
- Contact Us
Contact Information Map & Directions FAQ Page
Home > About Northland > Vision, Mission & Values > Vision
Learners who Share, Citizens who Care and Leaders who Dare
Learners who Share
• We are a community of learners who grow together as one in our pursuit of excellence.
• We are lifelong learners who take ownership of our growth and development.
• We are passionate about learning through collaboration, and actively share our knowledge and skills.
Citizens who Care
• We are committed to improving our community through active involvement and service.
• We are loyal to our nation, and at the same time possess a global world-view.
• We are concerned citizens who will do what is necessary to ensure that Singapore thrives.
Leaders who Dare
• We lead with purpose and integrity, and are respected for our courage and commitment to make a positive difference.
• We advocate change and progress, and remain resilient in the face of challenges.
• We are leaders who are firmly anchored in values, and who take the initiative to improve the lives of those around us.
Updated on 23 Feb 2018