- About Northland
- Academic Curriculum
English Language & Literature Department Mathematics Department Mother Tongue Department Science Department Humanities Department Craft and Technology Department Physical Education & Music Department Information Technology Applied Learning Programme (ALP) @ NSS Normal Technical (NT) Curriculum Time Table
- Student Development Curriculum
Character and Citizenship Education Values in Action National Education Internationalization Education and Career Guidance (ECG) MOE SEXUALITY EDUCATION IN SCHOOLS Cyberwellness SEPAS Balanced Wellness Socio-Emotional Learning SPARCLE Week Prefectorial Board Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) CCA Information Co-Curricular Activities DSA Success Stories Announcements Selection Criteria Selection Process DSA Schedule Application Forms Contact Us FAQ Learning for Life Programme (LLP) Arts Education Programme
- Student Matters
Administration Student Handbook Sec 3 Subject Combination Results Booklist Examination Schedule (External & Internal) Student Learning Space Internal Examination Timetable Information for Parents Academic Matters Release of 'N' Level Results Release of GCE O-Level Results Secondary 3 Subject Combination Sec 1 Orientation Newsletter
Parent Support Group School Advisory Committee Alumni Ex-Student Achievements Parents
- Contact Us
Contact Information Map & Directions FAQ Page
Home > About Northland > Vision, Mission & Values > Vision
Learners who Share, Citizens who Care and Leaders who Dare
Learners who Share
• We are a community of learners who grow together as one in our pursuit of excellence.
• We are lifelong learners who take ownership of our growth and development.
• We are passionate about learning through collaboration, and actively share our knowledge and skills.
Citizens who Care
• We are committed to improving our community through active involvement and service.
• We are loyal to our nation, and at the same time possess a global world-view.
• We are concerned citizens who will do what is necessary to ensure that Singapore thrives.
Leaders who Dare
• We lead with purpose and integrity, and are respected for our courage and commitment to make a positive difference.
• We advocate change and progress, and remain resilient in the face of challenges.
• We are leaders who are firmly anchored in values, and who take the initiative to improve the lives of those around us.
Updated on 23 Feb 2018