- About Northland
- Academic Curriculum
Applied Learning Programme (ALP) Craft and Technology Department English Language & Literature Department Humanities Department ICT @ NSS Mathematics Department Mother Tongue Department Physical Education & Music Department Science Department Normal Technical (NT) Curriculum Staff Matters Professional Development Staff Well-Being
- Student Development Curriculum
Character and Citizenship Education Values in Action National Education Internationalization Education and Career Guidance (ECG) MOE SEXUALITY EDUCATION IN SCHOOLS Cyberwellness SEPAS Balanced Wellness Socio-Emotional Learning Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) Co-Curricular Activities CCA Information Direct School Admissions (DSA) Announcements Criteria for selection Selection Process DSA Schedule Application Contact Us FAQ Learning for Life Programme (LLP) SPARCLE Weeks SPARCLE 1 SPARCLE 2 Prefectorial Board
- Student Matters
Administration Student Handbook The Code of Conduct for Students School Rules Rights & Responsibilities of Stakeholders Examination Matters Examination Schedule (External & Internal) Release of 'O' Level Results Release of 'N' Level Results Secondary One Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Sec 1 Camp Respect Exam Timetable Secondary Two Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Secondary 3 Subject Combination Sec 3 Subject Combination Results Exam Timetable Secondary Three Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Exam Timetable Secondary Four & Five Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Exam Timetable
School Advisory Committee Parent Support Group Alumni Ex-Student Achievements Parents Parents Gateway
- Contact Us
Contact Information Map & Directions FAQ Page
Home > About Northland > Vision, Mission & Values > Vision
Learners who Share, Citizens who Care and Leaders who Dare
Learners who Share
• We are a community of learners who grow together as one in our pursuit of excellence.
• We are lifelong learners who take ownership of our growth and development.
• We are passionate about learning through collaboration, and actively share our knowledge and skills.
Citizens who Care
• We are committed to improving our community through active involvement and service.
• We are loyal to our nation, and at the same time possess a global world-view.
• We are concerned citizens who will do what is necessary to ensure that Singapore thrives.
Leaders who Dare
• We lead with purpose and integrity, and are respected for our courage and commitment to make a positive difference.
• We advocate change and progress, and remain resilient in the face of challenges.
• We are leaders who are firmly anchored in values, and who take the initiative to improve the lives of those around us.
Updated on 23 Feb 2018