Home > Partnerships > Parent Support Group
Parent Support Group
ICT in Schools: To Use or Not to Use
Chairperson: Mrs Molly Leong
Vice Chairperson : Mr Mohamed Faisal Bin Mohamed Noor
Vice Chairperson: Mdm Rosanna Muhammad
Secretary: Mrs Caren Chua
MOE Mentor: Mr Kent Soh
FMS Coordinator: Mdm Rasmah AR Teo
Our team of parent volunteers are energetic and committed to working with the school to enrich our Northstars’ learning experiences.
Our activities -
- helping out in school events such as
- Secondary 1 Registration
- Chinese New Year Concert
- X- treme Run, X-cite Games
- Speech Day
- school’s Open House
- organising a Movie Night to promote parent and child bonding
- promoting a culture of showing appreciation through the sales of flowers and handicrafts to students to allow them to express their appreciation to their parents and teachers on special days.
- expressing our gratitude to the Northland teachers by giving them a luncheon on Teacher’s Day
- educating new parents on how to relate better to their child (3 per semester)
- engage in Dad’s for Life Programme to enhance father and child bonding.
Recognition of PSG - Friends of NSS Award
Tips for Parents
- When sibling rivalry causes problematic behaviour...
- Helping Your Children Protect Their Personal Data Online *New
- Parents Tip Sheet on Cyberwellness *New
Raising your child for Success
source: Schoolbag.sg, Ministry of Education.