- About Northland
- Academic Curriculum
Applied Learning Programme (ALP) @ NSS- Eldertech Craft and Technology Department English Language & Literature Department Humanities Department ICT @ NSS Mathematics Department Mother Tongue Department Physical Education & Music Department Science Department Normal Technical (NT) Curriculum Staff Matters Professional Development Staff Well-Being
- Student Matters
Administration Student Handbook Financial Assistance Scheme (FAS) Uniform Sale Guidelines The Code of Conduct for Students School Rules Rights & Responsibilities of Stakeholders Home-based Learning Guide Home-based Learning - Helpline Examination Matters Examination Schedule (External & Internal) Release of 'O' Level Results Release of 'N' Level Results Secondary One Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Sec 1 Camp Respect Exam Timetable Secondary Two Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Secondary 3 Subject Combination Sec 3 Subject Combination Results Sec 2 Camp Responsibility Exam Timetable Secondary Three Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Sec 3 Elective Modules (SPARCLE 1) Exam Timetable Secondary Four & Five Updates & Announcements Timetable Booklist Sec 4E/5N Graduation Programme Sec 4N Elective Modules Exam Timetable
- Student Development Curriculum
Character and Citizenship Education Values in Action National Education Internationalization Education and Career Guidance (ECG) MOE SEXUALITY EDUCATION IN SCHOOLS Cyberwellness SEPAS Balanced Wellness Socio-Emotional Learning Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) Co-Curricular Activities CCA Information CCA Website Direct School Admission (DSA) Direct School Admission (DSA) Northland’s Sporting History Northland Success Stories Why should you be here? Northland’s DSA Process & Schedule Contact Us Learning for Life Programme (LLP) SPARCLE Weeks SPARCLE 1 SPARCLE 2 STUDENTS’ COUNCIL
School Advisory Committee Parent Support Group Alumni Ex-Student Achievements Parents Parents Gateway
- Contact Us
Contact Information Map & Directions FAQ Page
- Sec 1 Registration (2021)
NSS Welcomes You First Day of School Sale of Books Sale of Uniforms New FAS Applications Subject-Based Banding (SBB) CCA Experience Signature Programmes NSS Parents Support Group Maps & Directions
- E-Open House 2020
Home > Student Development Curriculum > Direct School Admission (DSA) > Northland’s DSA Process & Schedule
Northland’s DSA Process & Schedule
How to Apply
- Application for DSA-Sec can be submitted through the online DSA-Sec Portal. The application is free-of-charge and will be open from 5 May 2021, 11am to 1 June 2021, 3pm. For more details, please refer to MOE website – www.moe.gov.sg/dsa-sec
- Mainstream primary schools applicants: Parent may log in directly to DSA-Sec Portal.
- Non-Mainstream primary schools applicants : Refer to MOE website at: https://go.gov.sg/nmsdsa-sec-application
- Parents and students are encouraged to choose schools wisely based on the student’s aptitudes and strengths, bearing in mind the schools’ academic and non-academic requirements, and the programmes available to develop the area of talent.
- Students who are successfully admitted to the school via DSA are expected to honour their commitment to the school, and participate in the activities related to the talent they are selected for from year 1-4.