- About Northland
- Academic Curriculum
English Language & Literature Department Mathematics Department Mother Tongue Department Science Department Humanities Department Craft and Technology Department Physical Education & Music Department Information Technology Applied Learning Programme (ALP) @ NSS Normal Technical (NT) Curriculum Time Table
- Student Development Curriculum
Character and Citizenship Education Values in Action National Education Internationalization Education and Career Guidance (ECG) MOE SEXUALITY EDUCATION IN SCHOOLS Cyberwellness SEPAS Balanced Wellness Socio-Emotional Learning SPARCLE Week Prefectorial Board Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) CCA Information Co-Curricular Activities DSA Success Stories Announcements Selection Criteria Selection Process DSA Schedule Application Forms Contact Us FAQ Learning for Life Programme (LLP) Arts Education Programme
- Student Matters
Administration Student Handbook Sec 3 Subject Combination Results Booklist Examination Schedule (External & Internal) Student Learning Space Internal Examination Timetable Information for Parents Academic Matters Release of 'N' Level Results Release of GCE O-Level Results Secondary 3 Subject Combination Sec 1 Orientation Newsletter
Parent Support Group School Advisory Committee Alumni Ex-Student Achievements Parents
- Contact Us
Contact Information Map & Directions FAQ Page
Criteria for selection:
1. All primary school pupils who are currently playing competitive hockey or who display a strong interest and aptitude for the sport may apply. Pupils must display athletic ability, good reflex and hand/eye coordination skills.
2. Pupils must possess diligence & positive attitude in academic work.
3. Considerations will be taken on a pupil's relevant accomplishments and representation in sports or any other activity.
4. Recommendations of the teacher-in-charge of hockey at the primary school/ other references will be taken into account.