SPARCLE 1 Week - The Story of ME. The Story of WE.
SPARCLE 1 is a week-long outdoor learning experience designed to nurture character by inculcating values, develop social-emotional competencies, enhance leadership skills and cultivate a sense of civic mindedness. It aims to achieve these aims by providing authentic learning experiences outside classrooms in a real-world environment.
The activities include
- Game for Life (GfL) Hi – X - a resilience hike
- ⇒Secondary 1 Camp Respect - a 2-day camp
building activities, Zipline and obstacle courses
- ⇒Secondary 1 NSS Trail - Northstars were engaged in fun activities that helped them understand how the various subjects play a part in their every-day lives
- ⇒Secondary 2 Camp Responsibility - a 2-day adventure camp comprising low elements, water rafting and teambuilding activities
- ⇒Secondary 3 Elective Modules – Northstars had first-hand experience of modules such as Healthcare & Nursing, Video Game Design, Aeronautics Engineering, Hotel & Hospitality, Design & Advertising, F1 Engineering, Projection Mapping, Coding & Electronics, Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality and got the opportunity to showcase their learning
- ⇒Secondary 4E/5N Graduation Package - Northstars learnt more about the different educational pathways that are available for them after their O levels, how to do well in interviews and attend career talks by professionals from various industries
- ⇒Secondary 4N Elective Modules - Northstars had first-hand experience of modules such as Mobile Applications, Fashion Design, F1 Engineering, Event Management, Early Childhood Education, Drone Programming and Business E-Commerce and got the opportunity to showcase their learning.