- About Northland
- Academic Curriculum
English Language & Literature Department Mathematics Department Mother Tongue Department Science Department Humanities Department Craft and Technology Department Physical Education & Music Department Information Technology Applied Learning Programme (ALP) @ NSS Normal Technical (NT) Curriculum Time Table
- Student Development Curriculum
Character and Citizenship Education Values in Action National Education Internationalization Education and Career Guidance (ECG) MOE SEXUALITY EDUCATION IN SCHOOLS Cyberwellness SEPAS Balanced Wellness Socio-Emotional Learning SPARCLE Week Prefectorial Board Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) CCA Information Co-Curricular Activities DSA Success Stories Announcements Selection Criteria Selection Process DSA Schedule Application Forms Contact Us FAQ Learning for Life Programme (LLP) Arts Education Programme
- Student Matters
Administration Student Handbook Sec 3 Subject Combination Results Booklist Examination Schedule (External & Internal) Student Learning Space Internal Examination Timetable Information for Parents Academic Matters Release of 'N' Level Results Release of GCE O-Level Results Secondary 3 Subject Combination Sec 1 Orientation Newsletter
Parent Support Group School Advisory Committee Alumni Ex-Student Achievements Parents
- Contact Us
Contact Information Map & Directions FAQ Page
Student ASKnLearn PW reset
How to reset ASKnLearn Passwords for your students
This is a guide for teachers to reset your students’ ASKnLearn passwords.
1. Go to ASKnLearn and log in: https://lms.asknlearn.com/NORTHLAND_SS/logon_new.aspx
2. After you log in, click “Tools” on the header bar.
3. Scroll down to the “Administrative Tools” Section. Click on “Tutor Admin”.
4. Enter the student’s FIN/IC number into “UserID or UserName” field of “Search User” and press search.
5. The user will appear in the search results. Click the “Edit” button under “Action” to get to the “Update User Details” page.
6. You will come to the “Update User Details” page.
7. Scroll down to “Reset Password”. Select “Reset Password To Userid”. Click “Update”.
8. If successful, you will see a notice that says “User Information has been Updated”.